Customs Clearance Solutions is a full service customhouse brokerage firm. We have 2 full time licensed brokers on staff to assist you with all of your import needs. With over 25 years of experience and knowledge, we can easily assist you with any of the following aspects of importing cargo:
- Customs and Border Protection Office • Packing and Crating
- S. Food and Drug Administration • U.S. Fish and Wildlife Dept.
- S. Department of Agriculture • E.P.A., D.O.T. and F.C.C.
- Textile & Wearing Apparel Specialists • Electronic Entry Processing
- Tariff Classification Consulting • Annual and single entry bond services.
- Temporary Import Entry Services • Available pre-clearance entries.
- Cargo Insurance • International Freight Routing.
- Drawback Consultation • CTPAT Application.
- Cargo Delivery for FTL and LCL.
- Import & Export IATA Carnet Clearances
Division & Regulations
VSI – Customs Clearance Will Be Able To File The ISF On Time
On Monday, January 26th, 2010, the U.S. CUstoms and Border Protection (CBP) Importer Security Filing (ISF) and Additional Carrier Requirements Rule, also known as the for 10+2 Rule will take effect. This regulation is intended to satisfy provisions outlined in the Security and Accountability for Every (SAFE) Port Act of 2006, which require the submission of additional data elements for improved high-risk targeting.
For additional information, please visit the Customs and Border Protection, click here