Freight Forwarding –
- Airfreight Domestic & International from the US to Europe, Asia, Russia, India, Central & South America, and the Caribbean Islands including P.R.
Being a member of CNS- IATA , we have contracts with all major Airlines. Allowing us to offer shippers a variety of options by being able to choose a carrier to better fit their needs not only on service but in cost
General cargo, Valuable Cargo or Special project Cargos, Hazardous materials. Priority Service, we are fully equipment to handle any air shipment to and from anywhere in the world
- AES DRIRECT Filing
- TSA – Approved No. SO0306003
- CTPAT Certified
- IATA – CNS – Member Certification
- Packing – Palletizing to include Shrink Wrap, Straps & Seals
- WHSE Tracking Receiving – warehouse receipts are send automatically thru our system allowing shippers, clients to receive information Life while is happening
- Wood Crating utilizing treated wood, stamped and approved for shipping. Crates are tailored made in house to a specific size or need
- Bonded Warehouse
- FMCSA BOND
- Bonded CFS
- Bonded IBEC
- HAZ MAT Certified
We Ship Cars
Requirements for Both Air & Ocean
- Original Title
- Notarized POA from owner
- D/G – Export IMO
VSI Offers direct LCL Cargo Services to all Exporters, manufactures and buyers
Direct or Consolidated Services. Bonded Cargo or HAZ Cargos
By shipping LCL thru our network, clients can avoid unnecessary Terminal Fees that most Consolidators charge
VSI will maximize the space and provide warehouse distribution and loading
- FCL – Containers
- LCL – Add – Service LCL & GFCL from Europe & ASIA
- Agents in HKG,SIN,TPE,INDIA
- Agent in throughout Europe- FRANCE, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, ITALY, RUSSIA
- Bonded Carrier
- NVOCC OTI LIC No. 01551NF
- HAZ MAT Certified
Customs Brokers Division & Regulations
Customs Clearance Solutions is a full service customhouse brokerage firm. We have 2 full time licensed brokers on staff to assist you with all of your import needs. With over 25 years of experience and knowledge, we can easily assist you with any of the following aspects of importing cargo:
• Customs and Border Protection Office • Packing and Crating
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration • U.S. Fish and Wildlife Dept.
• U.S. Department of Agriculture • E.P.A., D.O.T. and F.C.C.
• Textile & Wearing Apparel Specialists • Electronic Entry Processing
• Tariff Classification Consulting • Annual and single entry bond services.
• Temporary Import Entry Services • Available pre-clearance entries.
• Cargo Insurance • International Freight Routing.
• Drawback Consultation • CTPAT Application.
• Cargo Delivery for FTL and LCL.
Customs Brokers Division & Regulations
VSI – Customs Clearance Will Be Able To File The ISF On Time
On Monday, January 26th, 2010, the U.S. CUstoms and Border Protection (CBP) Importer Security Filing (ISF) and Additional Carrier Requirements Rule, also known as the for 10+2 Rule will take effect. This regulation is intended to satisfy provisions outlined in the Security and Accountability for Every (SAFE) Port Act of 2006, which require the submission of additional data elements for improved high-risk targeting.
For additional information, please visit the Customs and Border Protection website: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/cargo_security/carriers/security_filing
Our Goal is to Protect Our CLients by Offering a Variety of Choices
In today’s world, cargo theft or damages are an unfortunate reality. Our goal is to protect our clients offering a verity of choices. Combining our efforts with several leading insurance companies allows us to offer quotes for cargo insurance as requested.
BUYING CARGO INSURANCE
Depending on the type of goods in transit, we strongly recommend buying a “Separate Cargo Policy.” This policy will cover you in the event of damages or loss.
- All Risk
- Warehouse to Warehouse
- Trade Show/Exhibition Coverage
- Long term warehouse/storage
- Coverage for terms of sale other than C.I.F.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT AIR & OCEAN CARRIERS LIABILITIES
“But isn’t the carrier responsible for any losses while they’re in possession of my cargo?”
This common misconception can lead to huge financial losses for shippers. The fact is that the liability of most carriers, freight forwarder & NVOCC, is severely limited by law and/or tariff restrictions. Generally, an ocean carrier is only responsible for up to $500 per package. An international air carrier has minimal per pound (or kilo) limit under whichever convention is adopted by the destination country. This is approximately $10.50 per pound (or $23.50 per kilo) under the Montreal Protocol 4, and only $9.07 per pound (or $20 per kilo) under the Warsaw Convention. Domestic air carriers are only liable for $.50 per pound for any shipment.
Having the right insurance will protect our clients from devastating losses.
VS IMPORT SERVICES, INC. LIMIT LIABILITY FOR ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR “MISS-SHIPMENT” SHALL NOT EXCEED $0.50 PER POUND, LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF $500.00 FOR ANY PACKAGE.
Cruise Ship Logistics
VSI will ship to any Cruise Ship anywhere in the world
We Specialize in Door to Door on time Guarantee Service
General Cargo Or Valuable Cargos will be Delivered on Time Dock Site to any Vessel in any Dock in the World
- Consolidations to minimize Cost to our Clients by Making Domestic Pickups in USA & Canada-Bonded Cargo in Transit
- Handling Services DOCK Side & Project Cargos on time
- Shipside Processing and Customs Clearances
- Coordination with vendors, labor and equipment, managing PO’s from source to ship
- Store Fixtures or Merchandise, Import & Export, warehousing International & Domestic
- Dry Dock & New Build Projects
Our Personnel will travel to any Port in the World and be present during New Build Projects to Supervise on time and precise Deliveries via Regular Trucks or Armored Vehicles
POD’s and Pictures will always be supplied to Customers assuring the safety and on time Arrivals